Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.307 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,964 (33,799 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)