Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.254 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,954 (29,702 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)