Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.164 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,332 (32,962 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)