Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,656 (R$ 5,069) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)