Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,321 (R$ 3,835) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)