Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,750 (R$ 4,318) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)