Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.012 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,677 (19,930 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)