Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 INR / MKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨87,527 (76,265 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)