Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.187 INR / MKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨74,239 (62,521 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)