Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,391 (4,080 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (26 minutes ago)