Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,237 (5,136 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)