Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,864 (﷼ 36,288,674) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)