Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.558 INR / ETB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,383 (53,702 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)