Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.585 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,617 (£1,503) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)