Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.069 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,628 (£1,820) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (25 minutes ago)