Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.801 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨49,652 (E£ 13,063) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)