Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.596 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨40,117 (E£ 11,157) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (28 minutes ago)