Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,205 (€1,477) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (40 minutes ago)