Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,825 (€1,429) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)