Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,894 (€1,608) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)