Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,859 (€1,459) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (44 minutes ago)