Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.686 INR / GIP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 91% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,178 (£1,639) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)