Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.709 INR / GIP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 76% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,995 (£1,346) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)