Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,738 (€1,832) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)