Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,021 in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)