Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,119 in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)