Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.588 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,312 (RM6,670) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)