Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.084 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,032 (RM6,382) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)