Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.780 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,065 (RM4,064) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)