Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32476 INR / GYD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,868 (424,522 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (43 minutes ago)