Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,624 (Php68,750) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)