Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.507 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,012 (4,302 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)