Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,350 (6,606 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)