Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,425 (4,195TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)