Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,326 (3,173TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)