Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.767 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨81,328 (4,850TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (32 minutes ago)