Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,588 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)