Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.165 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 123% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,110 (23,529 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (40 minutes ago)