Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.436 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 154% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,116 (26,643 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (40 minutes ago)