Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.815 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,666 (21,839 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)