Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11019 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,557 (540,495 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (43 minutes ago)