Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05727 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,301 (₩1,699,116) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)