Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05773 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,992 (₩2,147,745) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)