Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 87% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,573 (€2,223) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (37 minutes ago)