Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,665 (€2,278) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (40 minutes ago)