Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42089 INR / LKR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨67,738 (160,942 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (23 minutes ago)