Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43060 INR / LKR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨58,567 (136,014 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)