Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.220 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,599 (5,842 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)