Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.620 INR / BGN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨98,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨97,622 (2,346 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (39 minutes ago)