Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.374 INR / BWP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,297 (P18,874) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)