Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.313 INR / BWP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,663 (P13,727) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)