Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.166 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨47,669 (1,822 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)