Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.921 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,686 (1,822 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)