Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,766 (元11,698) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)