Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,189 (元6,722) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £10,750 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)