Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.789 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,354 (元9,026) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)