Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,885 (元7,891) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)