Cost of living comparison between Funchal, Portugal and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 81% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,328 (€1,937) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)