Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,066 (€2,061) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)