Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,291 (€1,219) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)