Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,967 (¥328,754) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (25 minutes ago)