Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,391 (¥402,236) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)