Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 190% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,494 (¥281,411) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)