Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,980 (¥250,031) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (37 minutes ago)