Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,632 (¥184,114) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)