Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.694 INR / AED
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,911 (Dirham 10,507) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)