Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,178 (€1,703) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)