Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,393 (€2,621) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)