Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,481 (€1,914) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)