Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,368 (€2,324) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)