Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.323 INR / BWP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,745 (P14,984) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)