Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.325 INR / BWP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,163 (P13,306) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)