Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.401 INR / BWP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,511 (P14,297) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (41 minutes ago)