Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,908 (R$ 4,096) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)