Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,015 (R$ 4,535) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)