Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,607 (R$ 4,126) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (43 minutes ago)