Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨77,032 (元7,937) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (36 minutes ago)