Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,860 (元10,207) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)