Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.327 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,766 (R$ 5,154) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (38 minutes ago)