Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,990 (R$ 5,494) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)