Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.935 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,663 (C$2,116) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (43 minutes ago)