Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.006 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,527 (C$1,951) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)