Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 96% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,575 (€2,228) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)