Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 131% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,259 (€2,529) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (41 minutes ago)