Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 81% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,393 (€1,592) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (33 minutes ago)