Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,831 (€2,446) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)