Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 121% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,863 (€2,373) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)