Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.128 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨91,805 (12,880 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)