Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.182 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,304 (13,966 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)