Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.560 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨64,967 (9,904 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)