Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,280 (R$ 3,179) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)