Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.518 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,847 (R$ 4,135) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)