Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 85% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,588 (€2,181) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)