Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,359 (₨162,218) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)