Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,012 (₨118,241) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)