Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨95,205 (₨165,463) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)