Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,262 (€1,261) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)