Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,044 (€1,385) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (43 minutes ago)